There’s a survey circulating amoung my friends on MySpace especially designed for those of us who frequent Renaissance, Medieval, Fantasy, Pirate, and Faerie Festivals and Faires.
Thought I’d share it here as a way to get to know my readers. I’m going to post the questions, then I’ll start it off by posting my answers as the first comment. I’d love to hear from you. And my thanks to my friend Tremayne for the thoroughly novel concept of just deleting the questions that didn’t make sense. Instead of deleting, though, I modified the wording on a few.
1. Tankard, Goblet, or Plastic Cup and with or without a cover?
2. Did you wear garb your first time at Faire?
3. What was the last thing you bought – other than food and drink?
4. What does your favorite pin say?
5. Do you go for historical accuracy in your garb?
6. Where was your last out-of-state Faire?
7. How many different costumes do you own?
8. Do you carry a blade?
9. Have you been flogged?
10. When was your virgin year?
11. Who originally introduced you to Faire?
12. Had your hair braided?
13. Had a henna tattoo?
14. Do you have pockets?
15. Do you carry a cell phone where it can be seen?
16. Will you shed part of your costume if it’s hot?
17. What part of someone else’s costume do you wish you had?
18. Ever had a run-in with security?
19. Do you bother with Faire-speak?
20. What do you carry on you, that most other people probably do not?
21. Is sunscreen a normal part of your costume?
22. What color is/are your blouse(s)/shirt(s)?
23. What faires have you been too?
24. Would you date someone at faire?
25. Describe your character?
26. What is your favorite show at faire?
27. Worked at faire?
28. Do you prefer tent or hard sites?
29. Do you share the pictures you take?
30. Do you know all the words to at least one faire song?
31. Have you ever given or received a kilt check?
32. Plan on doing any new characters? If yes, describe:
33. Most memorable character at faire?
34. Favorite moment at faire?
35. Do you have a photo that best depicts your persona at faire?
Looking forward to learning a little about each of you and … we’ll see you at Faire!!Tweet This